Dawn Searles > Moore Barlow > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Moore Barlow Offices
- Go to...
An associate solicitor, Dawn’s clients range from household names to owner-managed businesses, investment companies and private individuals looking for commercial property advice.
Dawn advises clients on all legal matters relating to commercial property, although she predominantly advises on matters related to landlord and tenants. She also specialises in supporting clients with the acquisition and disposal of all forms of commercial property including investment sales and purchase, and commercial development.
Dawn has worked in the commercial property sector for over 20 years and joined Moore Blatch after working for 14 years at a niche commercial property practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex