Sarah Jordan > Moore Barlow > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Moore Barlow Offices
- Go to...
Sarah is a partner and head of the firm’s growing and well regarded rural property team. She has solid connections in the rural sector and strong links with other rural professionals who act for our clients. Her clients are typically landed estates, farmers, landowners, race horse trainers, high value equestrian businesses and high net-worth individuals who need to involve a specialist rural lawyer in their property affairs.
Sarah works closely with her clients and their other rural advisers to provide the highest quality niche service tailored to their rural activities. Her aim is to ensure that her team offers the best possible support to their clients and contacts in the rural sector.
She regularly assists clients with land or property transactions, bespoke rural property requirements and agricultural tenancy advice. She also gets fully involved with clients’ plans for evolving their estates or farms to help them put their property affairs into order for current and future generations.
Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association
Member of Hampshire Farmers’ Club
The agriculture and estates team at Moore Barlow – the result of the recent merger of Moore Blatch and Barlow Robbins – is known for its advice on private wealth, land development, litigation for landed estates, landowner sales to developers, and agricultural tax and trusts advice. Southampton-based practice leader Sarah Jordan acts for landed estates, race-horse trainers, property investors, and farmers on all aspects of rural property matters. Managing partner Edward Whittington advises farmers and landowners in the sale of land, while rural private wealth head Philip Whitcomb specialises in agricultural succession planning and asset protection. Well-regarded senior associate Charlotte Brackley joined the team as a result of the merger; she is based in the combined firm’s Guildford office.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex