Tim Adams > Moore Barlow > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
Moore Barlow Offices
- Go to...
Partner and head of the private client department, covering wills, probate, trusts (running and managing), inheritance tax advice; also Court of Protection – powers of attorney; general private client matters.
Trained Barlows; qualified 1985; partner private client department 1987; director RGS Guildford Foundation.
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
RGS, Guildford; Selwyn College, Cambridge (1981); College of Law, Guildford (1982).
Playing guitar in a band; secretary Old Guildfordians’ Association.
Moore Barlow (the result of the merger between Moore Blatch and Barlow Robbins in May 2020) has personal tax, trusts and probates team that is skilled at handling complex wills and estates, such as those with international aspects. They also work with vulnerable clients, including on matters involving the Court of Protection. The practice is led by Tim Adams, while senior associate Alexandra Milton leads the Woking team. Contentious trusts specialist Scott Taylor also acts alongside Adams on various matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex