Adv Rafael Balda Santistevan > Apolo Abogados > Guayaqui, Ecuador > Lawyer Profile
Apolo Abogados Offices
Jurin 105 y Malecon Simon Bolivar
Edifico Apolo River Tower
- Go to...
Adv Rafael Balda Santistevan
- Capital markets, Financial services regulatory, M&A, Project development
Rafael Balda was admitted to practice in 2008, and has extensive experience in administrative law, trust fund and capital markets regulation, and corporate law and practice, in both private and public sector. Before joining Apolo, Rafael served as National Intendent of Securities Market
Spanish, English and Portuguese
Ecuadorian Forum of Lawyers, Guayas Province Bar
– International Relations, Universidad de Palermo, (2007)
– Law, Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil, (2008)
– Certificate in Securities Markets Regulation, Harvard Law School – IOSCO, (2016)
– Phd. in Legal Science, Candidate, Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, (2020 –
Apolo Abogados is perhaps best known for its focus on the export industry, with a corporate practice that features a client base revolving around aquaculture, fishing, and shipping. Beyond these sectors, the firm also advises auto-importers including Grupo Induauto and delivery platform services such as Delivery Hero. With experience that ranges across capital markets matters, M&A transactions, and the implementation of commercial contracts, the team is co-led by Rafael Balda Santistevan and Andrés Suárez . Key corporate associate Adelina Barahona Gonzalez focuses on structuring arrangements.