Firm Profile > Marcel Sioufi Law Firm > Beirut, Lebanon
Marcel Sioufi Law Firm Offices
26, 28 Badaro Street
Marcel Sioufi Law Firm > Firm Profile
Best quality legal services
Reputation – respect – results
Our firm was founded in 1960 by Attorney Marcel SIOUFI, the former president of the Beirut Bar Association.
Our firm offers the highest quality legal advice, services and innovative solutions to its clients in Lebanon.
We are a team of dedicated and devoted lawyers who operate ethically and with integrity and collaborate to deliver the best results to our clients and help their business succeed.
We work with great passion and commitment to meet our clients’ needs. We consider the clients’ problems our own and we resolve them in an efficient way and in the best interest of the client.
Our independence from any external influence or conflict of interest is a cornerstone of our business.
Marcel Sioufi Law Firm is a member of SRDB Alliance a multidisciplinary network created by SRDB LAW FIRM http://www.srdb-lawfirm.com.
SRDB is an international law firm based in Paris. It was founded by Georges Sioufi, a registered attorney at the Paris and Beirut Bars.
SRDB assists public and private companies and decision-makers around the world. It has developed a multidisciplinary network consisting of lawyers, financial and tax advisors. As a member of SRDB Alliance, Marcel Sioufi Law Firm can offer, innovative solutions in the best interest of its clients in case of multidisciplinary issues.
SRDB Law Firm has offices in Paris, Marseille, Beirut, Algiers, Damascus, Beijing, Doha, Abidjan, Comoros, Ukraine, Muscat and Cameroon.
Our practice areas
Corporate and commercial law:
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Joint-venture agreements
- Infrastructure projects
- Concessions and BOT
- Public – private partnerships
- Data privacy
Mergers and acquisitions:
- Corporate buyout
- Investment and divestment
- Due diligence
Litigation and arbitration:
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Arbitration and mediation
- Execution of Judgments and Arbitration Awards
- Investments disputes – ICSID arbitration
Maritime and transport:
- Cargo and hull and machinery claims
- P&I and insurance claims
- Disputes under charter-parties
- Ships arrest
- Sale and purchase of ships
- Construction and real estate transactions
- Real estate tax and environment
- Real estate financing and securitisation
Restructuring and insolvency:
- Foreclosures and bankruptcy
- Insolvency litigation
- Distressed M&A
- Cross-border restructuring and early stage restructuring
- Corporate governance and compliance issues
- Antitrust and competition issues
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Anti-money laundering
- International sanctions
- Audit and self-assessment
- IP transactions
- IP litigation
|Managing Partner||Georges Sioufifirstname.lastname@example.org||+961 1 38 33 11|
|Managing Partner||Michel Moussallememail@example.com||+961 1 38 33 11|
|Attorney||Joseph Afiffirstname.lastname@example.org||+961 1 38 33 11|
|Attorney||Alain Adwanemail@example.com||+961 1 38 33 11|
|International Legal Counsel||Mirna Tohmefirstname.lastname@example.org||+961 1 38 33 11|