Firm Profile > Athena Legal > New Delhi, India
Athena Legal Offices
Advocates and Solicitors, 1st Floor , 37 Link Road,
Lajpat Nagar Part - III
New Delhi- 110024
Athena Legal > Firm Profile
Athena Legal is a well-established, medium sized, full-service law firm based out of New Delhi.
Athena Legal is known to deliver impeccable legal services to its clients, regardless of the magnitude or complexity of the legal issues involved. Since its inception in 2012 Athena Legal has dedicated itself in providing a full range of transactional, dispute resolution and intellectual property related services to its clients.
The firm has collaborated with an array of leading lawyers from across India to provide legal services to its clients all across India and overseas. The firm has a network of over 200 lawyers holding multi-disciplinary legal expertise. This alliance gives the firm’s clients access to its network of lawyers across India and a wealth of advantages that are not easily available even with the largest Indian law firms.
The firm’s team of lawyers are well informed and up to date not only in their personal area of expertise but also with the trends and regulatory changes that may impact their clients’ industries. We employ several knowledge management tools for this purpose.
The firm is about excellence and perfection. The firm is research-oriented, and strives to understand its client’s industry and thus provide legal solutions, customized to their specific needs, in a timely and cost effective manner.
The firm provides assistance with an assortment of legal services which businesses might need, ranging from complex transactions, including those of a cross-border nature, to incorporate advisory services which a business may face in relation to its day to day operations. The firm’s experience and expertise allows it to work with a diverse pool of clients across the globe and to provide them with a wide range of legal services.
Since its inception, Athena Legal has received accolades and has been featured in various legal media platforms with respect to its representation of various significant legal matters of various types. Members of the firm are sought after for their opinions and views on various legal issues by media organisations. They have contributed numerous articles to various legal and other publications.
The firm values its relationships and endeavors to offer clients fresh thinking and innovative legal solutions in sync with today’s business environment and economy. The firm believes that the talents and viewpoints of a diverse team create a fulfilling professional environment for its members who strive to provide exceptional legal advice to its clients. At Athena Legal, diversity is a part of our long-term strategy, not just a short-term program.
Awards and achievements
- Awarded by Indian Business Law Journal for the Data Compliance and Data Security Law Firm, 2020.
- Recognized by Vantage Asia, India Business Law Journal amongst the top 50 rising stars, 2019
- Awarded the ICCA Excellence Award for Client Dedication, 2019
- Recognized as the ‘Top 10 most recommended Corporate and Commercial law Solution Providers’ by the Insight Success Magazine.
- Awarded by Legal Era 2015-2016 as the Up and Rising Law Firm of the Year – In recognition of Finesse, Innovation & Accomplishment.
- Advised a Korean automobile ancillary parts maker in relation to their joint venture in India
- Represented a leading FMCG company before the NCLT in relation to a proposed multi-billion dollar acquisition under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
- Represents leading Indian conglomerate in relation to their disputes with respect to real estate, media, hospitality and issues related to SEBI and securities law.
- Represented a leading Indian Credit Card issuer in a domain name proceeding under the UDRP at WIPO.
- Advising a global realty major and its Indian subsidiary in relation to insolvency proceedings against them.
- Represents a National Capital Region based company in relation to its disputes with buyers across all tribunals and courts
- Succeeded in getting defamatory content removed from social media platforms on all their domains and not merely from their Indian domains.
- Advised leading media company in relation to their acquisition of rights of a book from a publisher and author for a web series
- Regularly advises an Angel Investor group in relation to investment in start-ups.
- Representing a top-level representative of a major United States football team in a defamatory suit.
|Corporate & Commercial Law||Rajat Prakashemail@example.com||+91 11 4200 4401|
|Corporate Advisory, Commercial Disputes, Intellectual Property/TMT||Siddharth Mahajanfirstname.lastname@example.org||+91 11 4200 4411|
|Litigation & Dispute Resolution||Simranjeet Singhemail@example.com||+91 11 4200 4414|