Consulegis > Hamburg, Germany > Profile
CONSULEGIS EWIV / EEIG
Poststrasse 14-16 III
Consulegis > Profile
CONSULEGIS is a leading international network of law firms and other advisory professional firms (including tax & accountancy, IP and M&A, among other) that offers its members and their clients effective hands-on support, collaboration, and networks across the world. In the last years, CONSULEGIS has leveraged its expertise – acquired over the last 30 years – and introduced an innovative approach to offer its members what they really need to thrive in today’s constantly evolving and changing business landscape, in a very personalized way. We cultivate creativity and forward-thinking among our members by immersing them in new ideas and technology, and by surrounding them with passionate colleagues everywhere in the world who share their strong desire to learn more about their business and that of their clients. CONSULEGIS is agile and digitally enabled, with members capable of supporting you on the most complex, multi-jurisdictional, projects.
In a nutshell:
- 30-year-old network adapted to today’s business reality
- Over 85 member firms strong
- Presence in +40 countries in all continents
- In-person and virtual networking & events
- Innovative technological infrastructure to support the collaboration between the members
- Highly engaged members, active in over 100 cities
- 1500+ of the world’s leading lawyers and advisory experts
- proud that 60%+ of its members have been members for 15+ years
- Very active Practice, Regional and Sectors Groups
- Focused on innovation and understanding of market trends.
- Experienced & dedicated management team that offers its members personalized support
- Led by the Managing Director, Caroline Chetrit, who is an experienced lawyer and business development professional.
CONSULEGIS is not just a legal network; it is a highly effective solution to doing business across borders. It combines personal relationships and mutual trust with a collective knowledge of legal systems, trading practices, licensing protocols, tax structures and other business complexities.
CONSULEGIS is currently active in 40 jurisdictions across the five continents, and always looking for new member firms that share our vision and values and meet our membership criteria. Only in 2019, eleven new members have joined our network, increasing our presence in Europe, Africa and the Americas.
We count with several regional groups (LATAM Group, Asia-Pacific Group and EMEA Group) that meet physically twice a year and virtually ꟷthrough conference callsꟷ at least 2 more times. They have a very close and effective relationship and at the same time, bring visibility and recognition to Consulegis within the local business world. CONSULEGIS has increased its presence around the globe by participating actively in major events and conferences. Some of the events we have been in are European Legaltech Conference, IBA, UIA, IPBA, and many others industry related. As part of our global reach, we have established collaboration agreements with important institutions worldwide, such as the IE Business School.
|Managing Director||Caroline Chetrit|
|President||Fernando Hernández Gómez|
- Abreu Advogados (Lisbon , Portugal)
- Abreu Advogados (Lisbon , Portugal)
- Balter, Guth, Aloni & Co (Tel Aviv , Israel)
- Becker & Poliakoff v.o.s. (Prague , Czech Republic)
- Brachers (Maidstone , South East)
- Brandi Advogados (Sao Paulo , Brazil)
- Bratschi Ltd (Zurich , Switzerland)
- Brödermann Jahn Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH (Hamburg , Germany)
- Cabinet Ratheaux (Lyon , France)
- Capital Law Limited (Cardiff , Wales)
- Cheah Teh & Su (Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia)
- Demetrios A Demetriades (Nicosia , Cyprus)
- HORIZONS CHINA | corporate advisory (Shanghai , China)
- Keebles (Sheffield , Yorkshire And The Humber)
- Lavelle Partners (Dublin , Ireland)
- Meister Seelig & Fein LLP (New York , United States)
- Mersán Abogados (Asuncion , Paraguay)
- Morvilliers Sentenac (Toulouse , France)
- Nossaman LLP (Los Angeles , United States)
- Robertsons (Hong Kong , Hong Kong)
- Schleifenbaum, Adler & Partner (Siegen , Germany)
- Vazquez Aldana, Hernandez Gomez Asociados (VAHG) (Mexico City , Mexico)