Gustavo Binenbojm > Binenbojm & Carvalho Britto Advocacia > Rio de Janeiro, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Binenbojm & Carvalho Britto Advocacia Offices
RUA PRIMEIRO DE MARCO 23
RIO DE JANEIRO
- Go to...
Public Law; Dispute resolution; Insurance; Competition and antitrust; Environment.
- Full Professor of Administrative Law at the Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ).
- Professor of the Graduate Program in Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas – FGV.
- Emeritus Professor at Rio de Janeiro School of Magistrates – EMERJ.
- Author of many books and articles published in specialized journals.
Portuguese and English.
Member of the Editorial Board of the Contemporary Administrative Law Revue (ReDAC).
- Doctor’s degree in Public Law from the Rio de Janeiro State University (2018).
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Yale Law School (2003).
- Master’s Degree in Public Law from the Rio de Janeiro State University – UERJ (2003).
- Bachelor’s Degree in law from the Rio de Janeiro State University – UERJ (1994).
Brazil > Public law
Binenbojm & Carvalho Britto Advocacia ‘is unique in strategic civil litigation‘ and is highlighted for its direct contact with senior partners, all of whom have ‘solid knowledge and excellent performance in the superior courts‘. ‘Outstanding lawyer‘ Flávio Carvalho Britto is experienced in litigation involving complex constitutional and administrative law matters. Gustavo Binenbojm heads the department and is particularly active in the telecoms, energy and insurance sectors.