Rachel Brown > Boyes Turner > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Boyes Turner Offices
- Go to...
Debt Recovery; Dispute Resolution
Rachel has worked in debt recovery and dispute resolution for over 25 years and is experienced in advising in contractual disputes including those relating to computer software, hire agreements and professional services. She specialises in cross-border disputes and working for local governments assisting them in enforcing Liability Orders for unpaid council tax.
Rachel is experienced in bringing and defending claims in both the High Court and in county courts and also have experience in resolving disputes and settling cases by mediation. She spends 75% of her time doing Dispute Resolution and 25% of her time in Debt Recovery.
Rachel is a member and fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives having qualified as a Fellow in October 2005.
Boyes Turner in Reading regularly handles cases for in-house credit controllers, in-house lawyers, financial directors, managers and liquidators. Practice head Donna Goddard is an uncontested debt recovery specialist and works closely with Natalie Roff. The pair are well supported by associate and chartered legal executive Rachel Brown, who is a defended debt recovery and dispute resolution expert.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40