Donna Goddard > Boyes Turner > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Boyes Turner Offices
- Go to...
Donna heads up the Debt recovery team. The team works closely with both our Business Support & Insolvency and Dispute Resolution teams.
She has specialised in and been highly recognised in the field of Debt Recovery since 1996. She has substantial experience in understanding her client’s needs in relation to uncontested debt recovery, in particular, issuing court proceedings, enforcement of Judgments, negotiating settlements and issuing insolvency proceedings.
Donna offers in-house training to clients own internal credit control teams. Working in partnership with our clients and creating a successful relationship, the team pride themselves as an extension to their business.
Boyes Turner in Reading regularly handles cases for in-house credit controllers, in-house lawyers, financial directors, managers and liquidators. Practice head Donna Goddard is an uncontested debt recovery specialist and works closely with Natalie Roff. The pair are well supported by associate and chartered legal executive Rachel Brown, who is a defended debt recovery and dispute resolution expert.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40