Rachel Baxter > Boyes Turner > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Boyes Turner Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Special Educational Needs
Rachel has joined the education team as a SEN Specialist, helping children and young people to secure the education that meet their needs. She is very passionate about education law as she has a child with special educational needs.
After graduating she worked with a national SEND advice charity giving legally-based information and support to parents and carers, then she set up as an independent SEN law consultant.
She is an associate member of CILEx and a member of the Education Law Association.
South East > Public sector > Public sector
Boyes Turner has niche expertise in advising solely on SEN and related matters; practice head Laxmi Patel in Reading is a specialist in this area. The team also includes associate Rachael Allison, SEN specialist Rachel Baxter and solicitor Lydia Dunford, who regularly represent clients in hearings.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40