Rowan Turrall > Boyes Turner > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Boyes Turner Offices
- Go to...
Rowan is a partner and has been advising on a wide range of contractual disputes for over 17 years and works closely with the firm’s commercial and technology team dealing with technology-related disputes.
Rowan is also the head of the firm’s construction service. She arranges and delivers a highly successful series of seminars on construction-related topics.
Rowan is experienced in dealing with substantial claims in the High Court and County Court and has resolved a number of cases through mediation and adjudication. She provides practical and commercial advice to her clients who appreciate her calm approach to the issues they face.
Rowan joined Boyes Turner as a trainee solicitor in 2002 qualifying into the Dispute Resolution team in 2004. She was promoted to Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution in September 2020.
Rowan is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
A go-to firm for software-related issues as well as its general IT practice, Boyes Turner handles both local and international matters, and has an extensive data protection offering. Practice head Mark Blunden frequently leads the EMEA projects of large international tech companies such as the firm’s representation of Culligan International. Complementary to Blunden, Kate Eavis advises on venture capital and M&A transactions in the IT space, whereas Rowan Turrall is an experienced litigator, handling disputes. Highly active associate Helen Dobson brings first-hand experience in the telecoms sector to the practice.
Boyes Turner provides ‘City quality advice at non-City prices’ to small local clients and big international companies, especially on issues arising from contractual agreements. Rowan Turrall leads the team and focuses on contested IT matters and construction disputes. Stephen Baker has a broad litigation practice including cases involving technology sector clients, product liability, IP and reputation management.
- IT and telecoms - South East > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- Next Generation Partners - South East > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40