Paul Lowery > Boyes Turner > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Boyes Turner Offices
- Go to...
Personal Tax, Trusts & Probate
Paul is a partner in the firm’s Reading based Wealth Protection team. He specialises in the preparation of wills, including complex wills with a foreign element, trusts and trust administration, estate planning for high net worth individuals, probate and estate administration including complex estates, Court of Protection applications and elderly client work.
Paul qualified as a solicitor in 2002 following a previous career with the Home Office. Before joining Boyes Turner as head of its Reading based Wealth Protection team he was with Mundays and then as a partner and head of the Private Client Practice Group at B P Collins in Gerrards Cross.
Football, both playing and watching, hill walking, motorcycling.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40