Derek Ching > Boyes Turner > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Boyes Turner Offices
Email firm Visit website 0118 959 7711 0118 957 3257
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
0118 9527 217 email@example.com View profile View profile View profile
Derek is a highly experienced partner in the property department at Boyes Turner. He has a background in a wide variety of property and planning related sectors. A substantial part of his practice involves advising on land development, planning related matters and ensuring the successful realisation of projects, whether for occupation or sale.
Specialist areas of practice include:
- advising housebuilders on site assemblies and disposals.
- acting for landowners on disposal of land for development.
- care home and primary healthcare developments.
- acting for mineral companies involved in the extraction of sand, gravel and stone, securing options and leases of mineral rights together with related arrangements for infilling of voids created by mineral extraction.
- advising charities with property portfolios on property management, acquisitions and disposals including planning related matters, as well as advising on constitutional issues, appointment and removal of trustees, conflicts of interest and compliance with charity legislation.
Derek has over 30 years of experience as a solicitor, based in the Thames Valley and Bristol.
Member of the Law Society.
True to his West Country routes Derek retains an ongoing interest in rugby, despite having long ago hung up his boots.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40