Anna Artamonova > EMPP Law Firm > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
EMPP Law Firm Offices
2, Business Centre Skakovaya
17 Skakovaya Street
- Go to...
Featured Prior EXPERIENCE
- Successful completion of a long-term family dispute on the division of joint property in regards to the mistake of the notary in the marriage contract which allowed the mala fide spouse to refuse to fulfill its’ obligations in favor of the spouse and children due to the interpretation of the debatable term of the marriage contract for his benefits.
- Protection of the interests of the spouse and minors of an insolvent-a natural person in regards to claims by creditors within insolvency proceedings and the risk of recourse to the property of the spouse and children.
- Obtaining a court decision on the permission of the child to leave Russia with his mother and the removal of the previously imposed prohibitions of the father on the child’s departure abroad until the child’s majority.
- Representation of the spouse’s interests within procedure of division of the joint property and execution of marriage contract; settlement of business management issue via division of shares of a company.
- Preparation of a draft will providing the formation of an inheritance fund; settlement of issues concerning the inheritance of property in foreign jurisdictions (Cyprus, Switzerland, USA and Italy).
- Obtaining the necessary permits for the export abroad of antiquities belonging to the principal.
- Protection of honor and dignity of an individual in connection with the placement on the Internet discrediting information about him, blocking links to relevant resources by a court decision.
Moscow Bar Association
Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL).