Sergey Egorov > EMPP Law Firm > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
EMPP Law Firm Offices
2, Business Centre Skakovaya
17 Skakovaya Street
- Go to...
White-collar crimes, bankruptcy
Featured White-collar defences:
- Representation of the federal state unitary enterprise (FSUE) in the criminal proceedings in regards to damage of more than 8.5 bln. Roubles to the FSUE as a result of major fraudulent activities of group of persons;
- Legal assistance to employees of FSUE “Paramilitary mine rescue force” of EMERCOM of Russia brought to criminal liability in connection with the accident at the mine “Raspadskaya” of Kemerovo region;
- Termination of criminal prosecution of broker’s clients on suspicion of participation in cashing and embezzlement of funds;
- Successful defense of client suspected of participation in market manipulation (transactions with shares with the availability of insider information): development of procedural strategy, interaction with law enforcement agencies, assistance in calling the client’s employees for questioning;
- Termination of criminal prosecution of top managers of the Moscow bank in connection with suspicion of illicit banking activities;
- Assistance to the security service of the warehouse complex in bringing to criminal liability a former employee for illicit collection and use of information constituting a trade secret;
- Return to the prosecutor of a criminal case initiated on the fact of concealment of funds and property of the company, on which taxes shall be levied, with the subsequent termination of the criminal case;
- Advising FSUE “Paramilitary mine rescue force” of EMERCOM of Russia in regards to the accident at the mine “Severnaya” of city of Vorkuta;
- Legal assistance to top managers of the international automobile concern in connection with the initiation and investigation of a criminal case on tax evasion;
- Legal assistance to the Russian representative office of an international group of companies specializing in the production and sale of construction materials in connection with an accident at work;
- Successful protection of employees of the warehouse management company suspected of complicity in the scheme of evasion of customs duties;
- Assistance to the security service of the bank in relation to the criminal prosecution of former bank employee for committing fraudulent activities in the sphere of computer information; the support of prosecution in court.
- Legal assistance during a car-repair plant insolvency in Lipetsk under the receivership: the interests of the main creditor in the tender (Case No. 19АП-6048/2015, A36-174/2013);
- Legal assistance on inclusion accounts payable of our client in the register of creditors of LLC “Regiontehstroy” (Case number A40-19240/13-73-38 “B”, F05-9740/2015, 09AP-42447/2013, A40-19240/);
- Advising management of one of the largest tyre manufacturers – Amtel-Vredestein at pre-insolvency and the stage of monitoring. The initiation of insolvency of debtors from group of companies (Moscow and Kirov) (Case No. Ф05-3870/2010, 09AP-27023/2009, A40-64739/2009, YOU 6129/2010, Ф01-28/2010, 02АП-5993/2009, A28-8487/2009);
- Management of the winery insolvency project in the Smolensk region, effective mediation in relations with the mortgage lender (Case No. A62-3397/2009);
- Advising the client, participation in meetings of creditors, interaction with the State corporation “Deposit insurance Agency” in connection with the revocation of the license of the International joint-stock bank (IJSB);
- Effective support of the insolvency of several individuals with a debt of more than 800 mln. Roubles;
- Successful implementation of bankruptcy projects of a number of debtors-legal entities with a debt of more than 1.5 bln. Roubles;
- Successful completion of insolvency projects of a number of debtors – legal entities with a debt of more than 1.5 bln. Roubles.
Member of the Moscow Bar Association
Lomonosov Moscow State University (Diploma in Law with honors, 2004).
EMPP Law Firm’s white-collar crime defence team stands out for its specialism in industrial accidents and violations of industrial safety and occupational safety rules. Valentin Petrov and Sergey Egorov jointly lead the department, which assists its clients with assessing criminal defence strategies and advises on the potential risks of incurring criminal liability.