K. Jakub Gładkowski > Kieltyka Gladkowski KG Legal > Kraków, Poland > Lawyer Profile
Kieltyka Gladkowski KG Legal Offices
SW. ANNY 9
- Go to...
K. Jakub Gładkowski
– Attorney, Managing Partner
– Practising lawyer since 2006.
– Mediator at the Business Mediation Center of the National Chamber of Legal Counsels in Warsaw.
– Postgraduate studies in Berlin (LL.M. FU Berlin).
– Legal training at the District Chamber of Legal Counsels in Cracow.
– State bar exam in Cracow (2013) – the right of audience (legal representation) before all courts in Poland.
– Private investigator licence (No. 0001582).
– Many years of legal experience gained in a number of law firms and public institutions (Embassy in Berlin), including Polish and German law firms.
– Auditor of BioLawEurope F.m.b.A. (from 2016 to present).
– Member of Ad Hoc Committee of BioLawEurope F.m.b.A.
K. Jakub Gładkowski has 15 years of experience in commercial and corporate legal matters. He specialises in cross-border transactions and litigation.
He advises clients from a wide variety of sectors, including the technology; fintech & blockchain; cybersecurity; media & telecom; healthcare and life sciences; financial institutions; fintech; real estate, construction & infrastructure; transport & logistics; manufacturing; retail & distribution, and energy sectors.
He negotiates and drafts contracts in international sale and construction, represents clients in investments processes, mergers and acquisitions, advises on commodities supply contracts, franchise agreements and joint-venture agreements.
He assisted a number of clients in technology transactions, crowdfunding and virtual currencies. In this respect he has gained experience in a number of legal issues covering compliance, IP, licensing proceedings. He was involved in robotic process automation contracts and technology licensing structures.
He advises on life science and technology transactions and litigation. He has extensive experience in regulatory and commercial issues involving marketing authorisation, clinical trials, personal data protection, product labelling, pharmacovigilance, cosmetovigilance, product liability and competition.
He has extensive experience in litigation, having represented a number of international clients in disputes of a commercial nature, corporate disputes, enforcement of judgments, court settlements.
He represents and advises international clients in cross-border relocation processes and provides comprehensive assistance in a number of global mobility aspects. He advises on various aspects of cross border employment law, handling individual, collective, and EU employment cases. He participated in multijurisdictional employment restructuring, including group layoffs, employee transfers and outsourcing.
He has significant expertise in advising on development projects, public procurement, and PPP transactions.
He has participated in a range of Polish and cross-border transactions, at all stages of projects, including transfers of stock and assets in corporate reorganizations, international financing transactions and financial products. He is often involved in due diligence of companies, negotiation and drafting of transaction documentation, as well as closing, and post-closing advice.
He on current basis advises high-net-worth individuals, including ultimate-net-worth clients in their investments in technology and med-tech start-ups, advises on separation of assets from risks; as well as property acquisitions and development.
He provides assistance mainly to foreign clients, particularly German-speaking clients and heads the law firm’s German Desk as well as coordinates communication with German-speaking clients.
German, English, Russian, Polish
Attorney – Member of Regional Bar Association Kraków – Unit of the National Bar Association.
LIFESCIENCE CLUSTER (HUB).
DEUTSCH-NORDISCHE JURISTENVEREINIGUNG E.V.
DEUTSCH-NIEDERLÄNDISCHE RECHTSANWALTSVEREINIGUNG E.V.
TRUSTED LAWYERS (VERTRAUENSANWALT) OF ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA (INTERNATIONAL PART OF THE AUSTRIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE).
NETHERLANDS-POLISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
– Legal traineeship in the Regional Chamber of Legal Counsels in Kraków/ Regional Bar Association Kraków.
– Freie Universität Berlin – German civil law, German administrative law – Title: LL.M.
– University of Szczecin – Master of Law.
– Universität Rostock – Erasmus Programme.
– Tutor in LL.M. Programme at FU Berlin – Stipendist – DAAD Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst.