Robenson Avenida > Avenida & Diaz Law Office > Makati City, Philippines > Lawyer Profile
Avenida & Diaz Law Office Offices
135 ACT TOWER, H.V. DELA COSTA STREET, SALCEDO VILLAGE
MAKATI CITY, 1227
- Go to...
May 2007 – December 2007
Associate Lawyer, Dela Rosa & Nograles Law Offices
22nd Floor, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Litigates labor cases being handled by the firm;
- Render legal advice on the firm’s top corporate clients regarding employer-employee relationship; and
- Attend collective bargaining negotiations.
December 10, 2007 – May 14, 2010
Legal Officer, AMA Rural Bank of Mandaluyong, Inc.
311 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Handles and litigates collection cases for salary and auto loans;
- Implement writs and court orders; and
- Render legal advice on corporate matters, labor issues and other legal concern of the bank.
May 17, 2010 – June 30, 2015
Litigation Officer, BDO Unibank, Inc. Risk Management Group, Remedial Management Unit
11th Floor, South Tower, BDO Corporate Center, Makati Avenue, Makati City
- Prosecutes BDO Leasing cases, such as replevin, sum of money, violation of B.P. 22, estafa, corporate rehabilitation, defends annulment of REM with prayer for TRO/writ of preliminary injunction, claim for damages, etc.;
- Implements writs of replevin and execution.
Integrated Bar of the Philippines
University of Santo Tomas, Faculty of Civil Law
Bachelor of Laws, 2002-2006 (Passed the Bar 2007)
University of the Philippines, Manila
B.A. Social Sciences, 1998-2002
Philippines > Immigration
Fernando Lagman & Avenida Law Office enters the ranking due to its focus on immigration law and services. It also stands out for the speed with which it is able to assist its clients with immigration issues and processes. It has continued to expand its client base, which encompasses SMEs as well as major multinationals. In recent work, Robenson Avenida and Kristine Avenida assisted pharma company Roche Philippines with the immigration exit procedures for a high-level executive, completing the process in seven business days. In internal developments, Carlo Artemus Diaz was promoted to junior partner.