Advocate Saida Quintero > QUINTERO Y QUINTERO ASESORES > Bogota, Colombia > Lawyer Profile
QUINTERO Y QUINTERO ASESORES Offices
CALLE 97 A # 8-10 OFC 405
- Go to...
Advocate Saida Quintero
I represent one of the main partners of the firm, fulfilling directive functions and especially dedicated to the management and services of the Department of collective contracting.
I am a lawyer specializing in labor law and industrial relations, dedicated to providing consulting and consulting services to national and multinational companies, with more than 20 years of experience in the legal labor support of companies, as well as exercising representation before labor justice in more than 400 processes.
I have also participated in processes of restructuring of companies with direct management of strategies and personnel negotiation.
– Universidad del Rosario, School of Business Administration Business Law.
– Rosario University, Faculty of Jurisprudence Collective Labor Law
– Universidad del Rosario, Faculty of Jurisprudence Specialization Individual and Collective Labor Law
– Externado University, Lecturer in Masters and Diplomates
– Lecturer at gatherings, Colloquiums of the Rosaristas Bar Association, the Republican Corporation on Issues related to Collective Labor Law
• University of Rosario, faculty of Jurisprudence, obtaining the title of lawyer
• Specialist in Labor Law and Industrial Relations of the Externado de Colombia University
• Rosario University. Diploma in Labor Administrative Law.
Qunitero y Quintero Asesores ‘extensive experience and flexibility to adapt‘ are among the qualities appreciated by clients of the specialist boutique, which climbs in the tables due to the depth of its expertise and an impressive caseload. Led by Saida Quintero and Ivan Quintero, the 23-strong practice delivers strategic advice on labour issues with a focus on outsourcing processes, the implementation of labour restructuring policies, collective bargaining, labour relationship formalisation and collective agreements. The team also includes a second line of experienced senior associates including director of consulting and social security matters Álvaro Martínez; director of special projects Katherine Bello; and Dina López, director of the collective practice.