Advocate Saida Quintero > QUINTERO Y QUINTERO ASESORES > Bogota, Colombia > Lawyer Profile
QUINTERO Y QUINTERO ASESORES Offices
CALLE 97 A # 8-10 OFC 405
- Go to...
Advocate Saida Quintero
I represent one of the main partners of the firm, fulfilling directive functions and especially dedicated to the management and services of the Department of collective contracting.
I am a lawyer specializing in labor law and industrial relations, dedicated to providing consulting and consulting services to national and multinational companies, with more than 20 years of experience in the legal labor support of companies, as well as exercising representation before labor justice in more than 400 processes.
I have also participated in processes of restructuring of companies with direct management of strategies and personnel negotiation.
– Universidad del Rosario, School of Business Administration Business Law.
– Rosario University, Faculty of Jurisprudence Collective Labor Law
– Universidad del Rosario, Faculty of Jurisprudence Specialization Individual and Collective Labor Law
– Externado University, Lecturer in Masters and Diplomates
– Lecturer at gatherings, Colloquiums of the Rosaristas Bar Association, the Republican Corporation on Issues related to Collective Labor Law
• University of Rosario, faculty of Jurisprudence, obtaining the title of lawyer
• Specialist in Labor Law and Industrial Relations of the Externado de Colombia University
• Rosario University. Diploma in Labor Administrative Law.
Colombia > Labour and employment
Boutique firm QUINTERO Y QUINTERO ASESORES provides ‘high-quality, specialised advice’ which covers the entire spectrum of labour law. The 22-strong practice group is experienced in collective labour negotiations and acting before the highest courts to obtain the repeal or nullification of court decisions. Both Ivan Quintero and Saida Quintero are ‘recommended’ for ‘providing comprehensive and accurate advice in all cases’. The pair co-lead a practice group which recently assisted Quala on the transfer of workers as part of the sale of its cleaning products division to Unilever in Colombia. The firm also successfully represented Caja de Compensación del Cauca (COMFACAUCA) in a court case regarding employees’ rights during dismissal. Other clients include British American Tobacco, Menzies Aviation, Pepsico Alimentos, Pfizer and Promigas.