Brian Nuttney > McCormicks > Harrogate, England > Lawyer Profile
35-37 EAST PARADE
- Go to...
Brian is a Senior Associate Solicitor specialising in all aspects of Crime.
He appears regularly in the Magistrates’ Courts and police stations across North Yorkshire and further afield, representing clients across a wide range of criminal and motoring offences.
He is a qualified police station representative and holds Duty Solicitor status.
He also has substantial experience preparing cases for the Crown Court, advising clients and instructing Counsel in a wide range of matters including serious sexual offences, including historic sex offences, violence, drugs and fraud.
Brian has successfully represented clients charged with offences such as rape, robbery, fraud and theft. His approach includes a thorough analysis of the prosecution case, a strong understanding of case law, detailed preparation, and the effective use of expert witnesses to find evidence that supports his client’s defence.
Qualified as a solicitor in February 2018.
Prior to his career in law, Brian was a successful journalist and worked as a deputy editor for a number of regional newspapers.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire