Stacey Bairner > Pinsent Masons LLP > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Pinsent Masons LLP Offices
123 ST VINCENT STREET
- Go to...
Banking & Restructuring
Stacey Bairner is a Partner experienced in all aspects of banking, restructuring and insolvency and specialises in the restructuring and trading of distressed debt.
Stacey has extensive experience of the sale and purchase of performing and non-performing loans and regularly acts for banks and funds both selling and acquiring loan portfolios.
Stacey spent 10 months on secondment to a UK clearing bank in a transactional role working on the disposal of non-performing loan portfolios. She has also spent time on secondment to a UK clearing bank restructuring its largest multi-banked customers.
Scotland > Finance > Insolvency and corporate recoveryWithin: Next Generation Partners -
Pinsent Masons LLP‘s insolvency and restructuring group is notably strong in the oil and gas, renewables, care homes, retail and financial services sectors, with particular expertise in distressed loan sales and purchases and UK bank ring-fencing projects. Claire Massie leads the practice, which also fields Stacey Bairner, who specialises in the trading and restructuring of distressed debt; and senior associates Jennifer McCormick, Ainslie Benzie and Natalie Colaluca. The group was also recently strengthened by the arrival of senior consultant Colin McIntosh from Brodies LLP.
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - Scotland > Finance
- Next Generation Partners - Scotland > Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Human resources > Pensions
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation