Helen Robinson > Pinsent Masons LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Pinsent Masons LLP Offices
3 HARDMAN STREET
- Go to...
Helen is a Senior Associate with 12 years of Real Estate experience. She has delivered numerous high value, high profile transactions ranging from major infrastructure projects, complex mixed use developments and stand-alone commercial and leisure developments. Helen is adept at dealing with all aspects of development including EU procurement, state aid, tax and joint ventures. She also has experience of residential development and real estate investment and financing.
Helen is an excellent communicator and a highly effective project manager. She is experienced in managing multiple stakeholders and working seamlessly with other consultants. Helen acts for a variety of private and public sector clients.
North West > Public sector > Local government
Pinsent Masons LLP in Manchester is best known for its ability to advise on a range of issues for local government clients including cutting-edge developments in PPP policy in regeneration and social housing, alternative service models, alternative investment models and infrastructure funds in the region and beyond. The team also offers planning advice and is regularly engaged on housing, development and regeneration schemes. Team head Scot Morrison has a ‘wealth of experience‘ and is noted for his experience in joint venture structuring; he is ably supported by Helen Robinson on public-private partnership transactions.
North West > Real estate > Commercial property: ManchesterWithin: Next Generation Partners -
Pinsent Masons LLP handles a raft of complex, high-profile development and regeneration projects including investment work, and regularly acts for international investors. The firm also advises on public and private sector developments and joint venture projects, and advises on residential development projects. The hotels, leisure, logistics, energy and infrastructure sectors are key areas of focus, and the team also handles real estate finance mandates. Team head Jonathan Brocklehurst specialises in tax efficient funding structures and is experienced in complex promotion agreements, site assembly and regeneration projects. Helen Robinson, legal director Matthew Rowlands and senior associate David Herbert are also noted.
North West > Real estate > Social housingWithin: Next Generation Partners -
- Local government - North West > Public sector
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Real estate > Social housing
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Commercial property: Manchester - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Human resources > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Human resources > Pensions
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Public sector > Education
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester