Gordon McCreath > Pinsent Masons LLP > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Pinsent Masons LLP Offices
141 BOTHWELL STREET
- Go to...
Gordon advises water companies, energy generators, waste operators, manufacturers and developers as well as central government, local authorities and regulators on environmental and planning matters. He has a particular insight into the workings of environmental regulators and government, having previously worked at SEPA and on secondment to the then Scottish Executive and to Northern Ireland Water Service. He speaks and publishes regularly on environmental issues and is Convenor of the Scots Law Working Group of the UK Environmental Law Association.
Gordon is recognised as a ‘Leading Individual’ in Environment by Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession which commends him for his ‘technical excellence, calm and measured demeanour and excellent people skills’.
Scotland > Real estate > Environment
Jennifer Ballantyne leads the ‘proactive‘ Scottish environment team at Pinsent Masons LLP, which is a respected player in the market, handling a broad spectrum of environment law work in the energy, infrastructure, housing and manufacturing sectors. This includes, among other matters, regulatory advice and permitting assistance for energy and industrial installations, advice on projects and transactions, as well as litigation and regulatory enforcement support. Gordon McCreath and legal director Ross McDowall are recommended; both handle a wide range of sector-specific work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Human resources > Pensions
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation