Rodney Whyte > Pinsent Masons LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Pinsent Masons LLP Offices
13 QUEEN'S ROAD
- Go to...
Rodney is a partner specialising in advising landowners and developer/investor clients in the negotiation and completion of option and purchase/sale contracts with a particular emphasis on the housebuilding industry.
Rodney also advises on non-contentious planning matters principally in the context of land purchase/sale contracts and has a detailed working knowledge of the particular challenges facing clients in the housebuilding sector.
University of Aberdeen (LLB; Diploma in Legal Practice)
Scotland > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in ScotlandWithin: Leading individuals -
The real estate experts at Pinsent Masons LLP regularly act for high-profile local and national developers operating across Scotland. The team is spread across Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen and is recognised for its work for major oil and gas companies. Aberdeen-based Rodney Whyte leads the practice, which is also active in residential development projects. The team also handles energy developments, planning work and regenerations.
- Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland - Scotland > Real estate
- Leading individuals - Scotland > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Environment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Human resources > Pensions
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Projects
- Real estate > Property litigation