Michael Cash > Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP > Basingstoke, England > Lawyer Profile
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP Offices
- Go to...
Private client and tax.
Advises on non-contentious and contentious aspects of private client work; trust and estate litigation both domestic and international, succession planning, and acting for charities.
Trained Farrer & Co; solicitor Wiggin & Co 1993-2002; associate Penningtons 2002; partner 2003.
Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS); STEP; Charity Law Association.
Stonyhurst College; Southampton University.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP has an ‘abundance of wonderful people’, with Michael Cash at the helm. It acts for high-net-worth individuals, families, trusts and estates. Cash specialises in domestic and international trust and estate litigation, and breach of trust actions. Other core areas of expertise include advising on contentious applications to the Court of Protection and claims under the Inheritance Act. Sarah Lee is another known name in the market for her work on a variety of trust and estate claims. Lee also covers other areas such as advising on the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 in the context of trust and estate funds. In addition, the team is skilled at handling financial abuse and TOLATA claims.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Social housing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery