Michael Cash > Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP > Basingstoke, England > Lawyer Profile
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP Offices
DA VINCI HOUSE
- Go to...
Private client and tax.
Advises on non-contentious and contentious aspects of private client work; trust and estate litigation both domestic and international, succession planning, and acting for charities.
Trained Farrer & Co; solicitor Wiggin & Co 1993-2002; associate Penningtons 2002; partner 2003.
Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS); STEP; Charity Law Association.
Stonyhurst College; Southampton University.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP acts for high-net-worth individuals, families, trusts and estates and the majority of its work has an international component. Practice head Michael Cash is adept at advising on domestic and international trust and estate litigation such as breach of trust claims and claims under the Inheritance Act 1975. Henrietta Mason is another noted name in the market for her work with UK and overseas individuals and charity clients. Sarah Lee has advised on the interaction between estate law and human rights claims, as well as issues under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 where money in trusts and estates is linked to criminality.
The contentious trust and probate team at Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP is known for advising charities, executors, and trustees on complex multi-jurisdictional matters, such as contenting wills and trusts, international trusts and estates, and breach of trust claims. The practice is led by Michael Cash, who divides his time between the firm’s Basingstoke and London offices, working with Henrietta Mason.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate