Ben Robinson > Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP Offices
125 WOOD STREET
- Go to...
Real estate litigation
Partner in the firm’s real estate litigation team and represents a range of clients including landlords, tenants and developers. He provides comprehensive advice on residential property issues to include rent and service charge disputes in the First Tier Tribunal, enfranchisements claims, party wall claims, boundary disputes and adverse possession claims. He also specialises in property related professional negligence claims and vacant possession strategies for large scale development sites.
He works closely with institutional landlords, advising on breaches of covenant, forfeiture and the recovery of arrears, and social housing providers in relation to the effective management of their portfolios including possession proceedings, disrepair claims, anti-social behaviour and injunctions for access.
Trained at Dawsons LLP; qualified 2008; partner at Penningtons Manches in 2018.
Cranbrook School, Kent; University of Bristol (2003); Nottingham Law School (2005).
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP provides a ‘very good all-round experience’ to housing associations across the UK, which encompasses advice on developments, acquisitions and litigation. Andrew Casstles heads up the London team. Another name to note is Mark Sellers, who advises on acquisitions by outright purchase, conditional agreements, option agreements and golden brick agreements. Ben Robinson is a specialist in contentious housing issues. Linda Storey is another key name.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Court of protection
- Employment > Employee/unions
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Senior executives
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Transport > Shipping
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Employment > Employers
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing: local authorities and registered providers
- Employment > Immigration
- Transport > Travel