Donald Lambert > Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP Offices
125 WOOD STREET
- Go to...
Commercial dispute resolution, real estate litigation.
Partner specialising in commercial litigation and arbitration work, including physical commodities and a wide range of real estate disputes.
Articled Penningtons; qualified 1985; partner 1998.
London Court of International Arbitration; Property Litigation Association; London Solicitors Litigation Association; Arbitration Panel of Minor Metals Trades Association.
Hitchin Boys’ Grammar School; Christ Church, Oxford.
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP advises clients on development disputes, contentious insolvency matters and TOLATA claims, amongst other areas. Donald Lambert heads the team; senior associate Kerra Jelbert is noted for her work on commercial asset management, while senior associate and barrister Laura West is ‘exceptionally diligent and a true litigator; prepared to get into the detail of matters.’
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Court of protection
- Employment > Employees/unions
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Immigration
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Transport > Travel
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Public sector > Education: institutions
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Employment > Senior executives
- Transport > Shipping
- Finance > Trade finance
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Public sector > Education: schools
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Social housing: local authorities and registered providers
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Corporate and commercial > Venture capital
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property litigation