Mark Pelopida > Machins Solicitors LLP > Luton, England > Lawyer Profile
Machins Solicitors LLP Offices
28 Dunstable Road
- Go to...
Mark is head of the Company Commercial team as well as being managing partner. Mark enjoys a close working relationship with many of his key clients and has been rated by the Legal 500. Qualified as a solicitor in 1991, his specialist practice areas in mergers and acquisition, distribution and agency agreement, competition law and aviation law
Machins Solicitors LLP acts for both regional and national aviation sector clients. The group has a strong corporate and commercial offering and is capable of handling small and large-scale aircraft acquisitions, as well as leasing and financing matters. It also has specialist expertise in escrow agreements in the context of aviation transactions. M&A expert Mark Pelopida is the department head.
The corporate and commercial practice at Machins Solicitors LLP has been growing over the last few years and at the same time works closelywith the employment, commercial property and litigation departments. The team specialises in aviation and aviation finance, but also offers transactional and day-to-day advice to small businesses, start-ups, multinational companies and PLCs. The practice is jointly headed by Mark Pelopida and Jon Alvarez.
- Aviation - South East > Transport
- Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Transport > Aviation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Human resources > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery