Hayley Robinson > Macfarlanes LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Macfarlanes LLP Offices
20 CURSITOR STREET
- Go to...
Hayley specialises in employment law and heads the firm’s employment group.
Hayley advises employer clients on all types of contentious matters, ranging from advising on sensitive or acrimonious disciplinary or grievance procedures to restrictive covenant and other post termination disputes to litigation in the Employment Tribunal.
On the non-contentious side, she advises employers on their day-to-day employment issues, helping them to resolve difficult workplace situations in a commercially sensitive way. She is also experienced in advising on the employment aspects of all types of corporate transactions and restructurings.
As well as advising corporate employers, Hayley is experienced in advising LLPs and other partnership structures on partnership and quasi employment issues as they affect them and their members or partners.
Trained Macfarlanes; qualified 2001; partner 2011
Macfarlanes LLP excels in handling reputationally-sensitive issues and business-critical litigation. Large corporate transactions involving substantial workforce restructurings and HR issues generated by Covid-19 continues to be the other areas of focus. The firm displays familiarity in asset management, financial services, hospitality and issues involving partnership law. Hayley Robinson and Seán Lavin are the lead partners.
At Macfarlanes LLP Jessica Adam heads the team with Hayley Robinson advising on related employment matters. The team advises on various corporate matters and partnership exits or mergers in addition to related commercial issues. Mark Baldwin advises on tax and reward issues, often assisting clients in the legal and financial services sectors on partner remuneration and disputes with HMRC.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)
- Investment fund formation and management > Retail funds
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Dispute resolution > Competition litigation
- Employment > Employee share schemes
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Real estate > Construction: non-contentious
- Finance > Derivatives and structured products
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Investment fund formation and management > Hedge funds
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Real estate > Property finance
- Investment fund formation and management > Real estate funds
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Finance > Securitisation
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Employment > Immigration
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)