Mr Jacques Mestoudjian > Franklin > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
26 AVENUE KLÉBER
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Mr Jacques Mestoudjian
Jacques assists corporations and investment funds with acquisitions or asset sales, mergers and corporate reorganizations and restructurings (including equity financing or effective tax rate optimization), and advises them on a broad range of domestic and cross-border tax mandates, including: due diligence, structuring, tax modeling, negotiation of tax clauses.
Jacques advises clients on the full gamut of corporate and personal tax law issues arising in transactional, litigation and pre-litigation matters. He has extensive expertise handling all transactional tax aspects of mergers, acquisitions and LBOs, as well as project finance and executive compensation matters.
He routinely advises international clients, including industrial corporations, established or operating in France, as well as small- to large-cap private equity or infrastructure funds.
- University of Floride : LLM in Taxation
- University of Paris IX Dauphine : Master’s degree 2 (DESS) in Corporate Tax
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Private equity: LBO
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Administrative and public law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: IT and internet