Mr Robin Fallas > MacRoberts LLP > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
MacRoberts LLP Offices
30 SEMPLE STREET
- Go to...
Mr Robin Fallas
Projects, Charities & Third Sector
Robin specialises in advising on public and third sector matters. He is listed in Chambers for his procurement law expertise and advises public bodies and those interfacing with the public sector on European and legislative considerations, regulation, commercial and contractual matters, legal structures, governance and disputes.
Robin is also a member of the Law Society’s Charity Law Sub-Committee and advises a wide range of organisations across the third sector (including social enterprises and charities) on all aspects of set-up, operation, regulation, contracting and disputes.
Since 2011 Robin has been heavily involved alongside Ready For Business in the Scottish Government’s Developing Markets programme and has a particular focus developing new and innovative ways in which the third and public sectors work together. Robin also has over 10 years experience as a charity trustee.
Robin is a member of the Law Society of Scotland’s Charity Law Sub-Committee.
MacRoberts LLP frequently assists local authorities and third-sector bodies with employment law matters, pension schemes, GDPR and procurement issues, but the team (led by Duncan Osler ) is also well versed in handling community asset transfers, development projects and regeneration schemes. Public and third-sector expert Robin Fallas made partner in May 2018.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Environment
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Human resources > Pensions
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Public sector > Education
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Human resources > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery