Angharad Aspinall > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Employment & Immigration
Angharad is an Associate in our Employment and Immigration team. She has specialised in employment law for almost nine years with an initial focus in employment tribunal litigation, before joining private practice in 2013.
Angharad advises a wide range of clients both businesses and individuals.
She has extensive experience in, and particularly enjoys employment litigation having secured significant wins over the course of her work including: a six-figure settlement for an employee against his former employer and defending a third sector client in a complex disability discrimination and constructive unfair dismissal claim.
Angharad has a special interest in discrimination and regularly provides training on all aspects of equal opportunities.
She also has experience of advising on business immigration of both tier 1 and tier visas.
- Associate, Capital Law Limited (May 2020 – present)
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (2016 – April 2019)
- Solicitor, Berry Smith (2016)
- Trainee Solicitor, Berry Smith (2014 – 2016)
- Legal Assistant, Berry Smith (2013 – 2014)
- Senior Litigator, DAS Law / CW Law (2011 – 2013)
- Employment Case Worker, Lyons Davidson Limited (2009 – 2011)
- Case Handler, The Deposit Protection Scheme (2008 – 2009)
- Senior Paralegal, Robertsons Solicitors (2006 – 2008)
The Law Society of England and Wales
Employment Law Association
- University of South Wales: Diploma in Legal Practice (2005 – 2006)
- University of South Wales: Bachelor of Laws LLB (2002 – 2006)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing