Elin Pinnell > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Employment & Immigration
Elin is the Managing Partner of Capital Law. Along with Senior Partners Chris Nott and Duncan Macintosh, she founded Capital and is now responsible for formulating and implementing the firm’s day-to-day operations while overseeing the growth of the business and the delivery of the firm’s 2020 plan.
Working both nationally and internationally, Elin has experience of forming long lasting relationships with businesses of all sizes. She provides training on employment law and HR issues, and is an accredited Mediator – an expert in sorting individual disputes or collective grievances quickly and with long term effect.
Elin’s experience includes:
- advising on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment matters
- advising on contractual disputes, disciplinary matters and redundancies
- advising on major workforce reorganisations and complex industrial relations
- tribunal representations
- employment seminars.
Elin is a fluent Welsh speaker and is able to offer our clients a complete service through the medium of Welsh.
- Managing Partner, Capital Law Limited (2015 – present)
- Partner, Capital Law Llp (2000 – 2015)
- Deputy Chief Executive and Solicitor, Trade Association for Independent Television Companies in Wales (“TAC”)
- Board Director of an independent television company
- Board Director for Consulegis
- Associate, Eversheds (1996 – 2000)
- Solicitor, Eversheds (1994 – 1996)
ADR Accredited mediator
The Law Society of England and Wales
- Cardiff University: Executive MBA (2017 – Present)
- College of Law, Chester: Law Society finals (1992)
- College of Law, Chancery Lane:
- Common Professional Examination (1991)
- University of Reading: English BA Hons (1990)
Cardiff City FC, sports.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing