Leanne O'Brien > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Leanne is Head of our Real Estate team, advising clients on both public and private sector aspects of commercial property law.
Leanne has over 15 years’ experience acting for developers, investors, banks and institutional clients. Leanne’s areas of expertise include planning advice, land acquisition and disposal, commercial development, development finance and public sector advice. Her expertise includes advising on wayleave agreements and deeds of easements in relation to both existing and proposed developments and co-ordinating the agreement of service providers and third parties to ensure prompt connection and delivery of services.
She is well known in the education and banking sectors and one of the partners in the firm who heads up an initiative to expand our offering in the education sector.
Leanne focuses on private sector clients with strategic development and complex joint venture requirements. She is currently advising on a significant scheme in Fareham and a number of agreements connected to sporting arenas/venues.
- Partner, Capital Law Limited (2005 – present)
- Solicitor, Eversheds LLP (2000 – 2005)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- University of Glamorgan: LPC
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing