Wayne Beynon > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Wayne is a Partner in our Commercial Disputes team. He heads up Capital’s Intellectual Property team and is consistently recognised by the legal directories as one of stars of the IP litigation scene in the UK.
Wayne has extensive experience of resolving commercial disputes in the media, education and sport sectors. His primary area of expertise lies in resolving intellectual property (IP) disputes, data theft claims, defamation/malicious falsehood claims and providing reputation management advice.
Wayne regularly advises high profile sport clubs, film companies, and national bodies such as Cardiff City Football Club, The Royal Mint and the British Medical Association.
He also regularly delivers training to clients on Intellectual Property.
- Partner, Capital Law Limited (2014 – present)
- Associate, Capital Law LLP (2006 – 2014)
- Trainee Solicitor, TWM Solicitors LLP (2004)
The Law Society of England and Wales
- Cardiff University: LLB Law (1999 – 2002)
Cycling, running and the odd game of squash.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals) (Leading individuals)
- Leading individuals - Wales > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Leading individuals - Wales > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing