Stuart Pearson > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Construction, Energy & Projects
Stuart is a Partner in our Construction, Energy and Projects team. He undertakes contentious and non-contentious construction, infrastructure, energy and major projects, from procurement to completion for public and private bodies.
Stuart was promoted to Partner in November 2019. He acts for national and local government, private sector developers, contractors, design consultants and financial institutions.
He has advised on bespoke and standard-form construction contracts for routine projects, through to £multi-billion financed schemes. His work ranges from drafting and negotiating sector specific agreements for road projects to catering and facilities management contracts based on the NEC form of contract to resolving contractual disputes including issues relating to step-in rights, measured term contracts and final accounts.
Stuart regularly delivers external training on a variety of topics and has had a number of articles published in sector focused publications – most recently discussing the future of our cities in view of the growth of innovative transport firms and an in-depth look at Smart Cities.
- Partner, Capital Law Limited (Nov 2019 – present)
- Senior Associate, Capital Law Limited (2018 – Nov 2019)
- Associate, Capital Law LLP (2016 – 2018)
- Associate, Foot Anstey LLP (2015 – 2016)
- Solicitor, Foot Anstey LLP (2012 – 2015)
- Trainee Solicitor, Hugh James (2010 – 2012)
The Law Society of England and Wales
- Nottingham Law School: LPC (2004 – 2005)
- Nottingham Law School: Law and French
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing