Stacey Whittle > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Stacey is an Associate in our Commercial Disputes team.
Stacey has acted in a broad range of high value and complex commercial disputes, including those involving international claims.
She has acted for individuals as well as for a variety of companies and organisations, including financial institutions, education institutions and trade unions. Stacey solves partnership disputes, professional negligence claims and property disputes. She can also help with judicial review proceedings, data protection disputes, insurance claims and contractual disputes.
Stacey has a keen interest in the healthcare sector, and regularly advises doctors on partnership and property disputes. She provides advice around the expulsion/retirement of a partner, post-retirement issues for outgoing partners, partnership property issues, disputes between doctors and the NHS, and contractual disputes. She also has experience assisting and advising doctors subject to investigation by their regulator.
Outside of work, Stacey is a Trustee of Vision 21, a charity in Cardiff which provides work-based opportunities for people with learning needs. She is also a member of Swansea University’s Court (appointed in July 2019).
- Associate, Capital Law Limited (2018 – present)
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (2014 – 2018)
- Associate, Eversheds (2014)
- Solicitor, William Graham Law Limited (2013 – 2014)
- Paralegal, William Graham Law Limited (2012 – 2013)
- Legal Assistant, Morgan Cole (2011 – 2012)
- Paralegal, Morgans Solicitors (2010 – 2011)
- Legal Assistant, Morgan Cole (2010)
- Paralegal, Lyons Davidson Limited (2009 – 2010)
The Law Society of England and Wales
- Cardiff University: BVC Law (2008 – 2009)
- University of Wales, Swansea: Bachelor of Laws, LLB (2005 – 2008)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing