Robin Ford > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Employment & Immigration
Robin is a Solicitor in our Employment and Immigration team.
Robin qualified in August 2018. During his training contract his seats included employment and dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Capital, Robin worked at a national claimant firm advising employees / claimants across a wide range of employment issues. He regularly represented clients with employment tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, breach of contract, discrimination and whistleblowing.
At Capital Robin advises a range of clients, both businesses and individuals, on employment and HR issues. He also deals with employment tribunal claims and performs his own advocacy whenever able.
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (Nov 2020 – present)
- Solicitor, Slater and Gordon (Oct 2018 – Oct 2020)
- Conveyancing Assistant / Trainee / Solicitor, Robertsons Solicitors (Aug 2015 – Oct 2018)
- Paralegal, Shakespeare Martineau (Feb 2014 – Sep 2014)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Employment Lawyers’ Association
- Cardiff University: LPC (2016 – 2018)
- Cardiff University: LLB Law (2010 – 2015)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing