Charlotte Hanson > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Financial Services & Insurance
Charlotte is an Associate in our Financial Services Regulation team.
Charlotte is a corporate insurance and insurance litigation lawyer with legal experience in the UK and Australia. Charlotte has primarily worked with large international insurers, reinsurers, and corporate clients.
She has experience in a variety of insurer defence matters such as D&O liability, property damage, casualty claims, and professional indemnity claims within the construction industry. She has acted as coverage counsel for insurers in multi-million-dollar D&O disputes as well as class actions and frequently provides coverage advice to insurers and policyholders.
Charlotte has provided non-contentious corporate governance advice and drafting support to foreign and domestic companies setting up business in the UK and Australia and maintains corporate secretariat services. In addition, she has been involved in preparing PRA and FCA Applications for overseas companies and has been involved in reviewing, drafting, and advising on regulatory policy documents and contracts.
In addition, Charlotte also has experience of working on corporate transactions undertaking due diligence and advising on outsourcing agreements post-acquisition.
- Associate, Capital Law Limited (May 2022 – present)
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (Feb 2021 – Apr 2022)
- Associate, Clyde & Co (2017 – 2020)
- Paralegal/Chartered Legal Executive Lawyer, BLM Law LLP (2013 – 2016)
- Litigation Paralegal, Croftons Solicitors LLP (2010 – 2013)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX)
- BPP Law School: Professional Skills Course (2017)
- University of Law: Diploma of Legal Practice (2011 -2013)
- The University of Salford: LLB (Hons) Law (2007 – 2010)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing