Charlotte Gregory > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Financial Services & Insurance
Charlotte is a commercially focused Senior Associate specialising in financial services.
Charlotte works with clients on a broad range of commercial and contentious issues, with a focus on insurance and wider financial regulation.
Her work includes regulatory compliance, conduct, product design, policy drafting and interpretation, and FCA enforcement matters.
She works with clients including InsurTechs, FinTechs, insurers, brokers, Managing General Agents (MGAs) and financial broking houses.
Charlotte also has broad experience of contentious matters, having spent many years defending insurance backed litigation and advising on policy coverage. She has been seconded directly to a MGA and several major UK insurers, providing her with extensive market insight.
She has close links to the insurance industry, including being actively involved with InsurTech UK and completing a 12 month tenure as Chair of the Young Professionals arm of the British Insurance Law Association (BILA). Charlotte is a member of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and the Insurance Institute of London (IIL).
- Senior Associate, Capital Law Limited (Jan 2021 – present)
- Senior Solicitor, Browne Jacobson (Apr 2016 – Jan 2021)
- Solicitor, Plexus Law Ltd (formerly Parabis LLP) (Sept 2013 – Mar 2016)
- Trainee Solicitor, Parabis Law LLP (Sept 2011 – Sept 2013)
- Paralegal, Parabis Limited – based at RSA Insurance (Sept 2010 – Sept 2011)
- Paralegal, AEW Litigation (Sept 2008 – Sept 2010)
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Member of The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Member of The Insurance Institute of London (IIL)
- Birmingham City University: LPC
- University of Birmingham: Law LLB
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing