Clayton Williams > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Employment and Immigration
Clayton is a regulatory, inquest and criminal litigation solicitor with twenty years’ experience of appearing on behalf of clients.
A regulatory, inquest and criminal litigation solicitor, Clayton has represented clients within the health care, social care and education sectors.
Clayton has represented members before the health & education regulators, HM Coroner and the criminal courts, preparing cases prior to a client’s appearance at tribunal hearings.
Clayton has experience of High Court and Judicial Review proceedings in respect of regulatory proceedings. He is also an inquest lawyer having appeared before HM Coroner inquiries across England and Wales with particular reference to death in police custody matters.
- Consultant Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (2016 – present)
- Consultant Solicitor, Reeds Solicitors (2017 – present)
- Regional Head of Regulatory and Criminal Litigation (South West Region), Thompson Solicitors (1997 – 2016)
- J.A.Hughes Solicitors (1997)
The Law Society of England and Wales
Trustee of Advocacy Matters Wales
- University of Glamorgan: LPC (1997)
- University of Glamorgan: Common Professional Examination (1996)
- Royal Holloway, University of London: Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Politics (1992 – 1995)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing