Claire Tait > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Employment and Immigration
Claire is a Senior Associate in our Employment and Immigration team.
Claire was a HR Consultant prior to qualifying as a Solicitor. She has practical and technical experience and knowledge of HR issues for employers and individuals. She advises on, and undertakes investigations, consultation meetings and offers training on HR topics. She is a specialist in mental health and sexual harassment issues in the workplace.
Claire advises local government and NHS employees/Consultants and has over 10 years’ experience advising in unionised environments specifically on collective agreements, bargaining units, equal pay claims and collective grievances. She represents doctors with their GMC/MPTS regulatory fitness to practice referrals.
Claire also advises our Financial Services Regulation team and on FCA/PRA matters in an employment context.
- Senior Associate, Capital Law Limited (May 2021 – present)
- Associate, Capital Law Limited (Apr 2019 – Apr 2021)
- Solicitor, Slater and Gordon Lawyers (Jun 2015 – Mar 2019)
- Solicitor, Thompsons Solicitors (2008 – 2016)
The Law Society of England and Wales
Employment Lawyers’ Association
Cardiff and District Law Society
Industrial Law Society (ILS)
Board Trustee – Mind (Vale of Glamorgan)
- LLM Legal Practice Course
- University of South Wales, Human Resources Management (MSC)
- University of Plymouth, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing