Tod Davies > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Tod is an Associate in the Commercial Disputes team.
Tod studied History and Politics before completing his LPC in Cardiff. Throughout his studies, he worked in property management for his family’s company in the Algarve, Portugal.
Tod joined Capital Law as a trainee in October 2016 in the Commercial Property department, moving then to the Commercial Disputes Team, before then joining the Welsh Government on secondment. He completed his training in the Corporate & Commercial team, before qualifying into the Commercial Disputes team as a solicitor in October 2018.
- Associate, Capital Law Limited (Nov 2021 – present)
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (Oct 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Trainee Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (Oct 2016 – Oct 2018)
- Trainee Solicitor (Secondment), Welsh Government (Jun 2017 – Oct 2017)
The Law Society of England and Wales
- Cardiff University: LPC (2015 – 2016)
- Cardiff University: Modern History and Politics (2009 – 2012)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing