Danielle Bragg > Capital Law Limited > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Capital Law Limited Offices
- Go to...
Construction, Energy & Projects
Danielle is a Solicitor in our Construction, Energy & Projects Team.
Danielle joined Capital Law in September 2017 as a paralegal in the Construction, Energy and Projects team. She began her training contract in April 2018 and has recently qualified with us. Her work is both contentious and non-contentious.
Danielle has been involved in drafting bespoke terms and conditions and development agreements. She also advises on schedules of amendment to standard form JCT contracts, consultant appointments, collateral warranties, novation agreements, parent company guarantees and bonds. More recently she has been involved in several referrals to adjudication.
In her previous role at an energy company, she gained experience in dealing with NEC contracts and energy contracts (Connection Offers and Agreements) while supporting the Commercial & Legal Director. In order to connect service media (such as, electricity, gas and telecommunications) to the power stations the company constructed; Danielle led the process of acquiring easements with Distribution Network Operators (DNOs) and gas network operators.
- Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (Mar 2020 – present)
- Trainee Solicitor, Capital Law Limited (Apr 2018 – Mar 2020)
- Paralegal, Capital Law LLP (Sept 2017 – Apr 2018)
- Property and Commercial Paralegal, Welsh Power (2016 – 2017)
- Legal Claims Handler, Admiral Group Plc (May 2014 – Sept 2016)
The Law Society of England and Wales
- Cardiff University: LPC (2015 – 2016)
- Cardiff University: Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Law and Criminology (2009 – 2012)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Social housing