Firm Profile > Hogan Lovells (South Africa) > Johannesburg, South Africa
Hogan Lovells (South Africa) Offices
140 West Street
Hogan Lovells (South Africa) > Firm Profile
Our Johannesburg office is fully aligned and integrated with our global practice. With a focus on corporate, finance and natural resources, this office specialises in providing end-to-end legal support on transactions to ensure that our clients get the deal done.
Working closely with our global teams across hub offices in London, Paris, Dubai, Beijing, Washington, New York and Tokyo, we advise large domestic, regional, and multinational clients on cross-border matters as well as doing business in South Africa and the wider African continent.
We have a strong and diverse client base, ranging from domestic and unlisted corporates and subsidiaries of international corporates across various sectors such as FMCG, natural resources, energy and infrastructure, heavy industry, pharmaceuticals, automotive, aviation and financial services.
Our office in Johannesburg provides us with an excellent platform to advise clients that have operations and work in both South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa more generally.
Why choose Hogan Lovells
- Deep understanding of your issues
- Straight talking and practical problem solving
- Strong relationships and a collaborative approach
Our five values are a fundamental part of who we are: they reflect the principle by which we conduct ourselves, shaping what we do and how we do it. They are also real and reflect the ethos of our legacy firms.
- Clients come first: Our aim is to satisfy our clients through a deep understanding of their needs, their businesses, and their industries, and by providing excellent, responsive, and innovative service.
- Excellence in all we do: We combine technical excellence in our work with a business-oriented approach, the highest level of integrity, and a focus on solutions.
- One team worldwide: We act as an integrated team across our entire firm worldwide, working together in an atmosphere of mutual respect, collegiality, and friendliness.
- Commitment to our firm’s success: We put intense effort into our work and actively look for ways to deliver the best results for our clients and so for our firm.
- Good citizenship: We embrace our responsibility to give back to our communities through pro bono and community service work and we are committed to a diverse workforce that is inclusive and welcoming.
|Mergers and acquisitions|
|Business restructuring and insolvency|
|Energy and natural resources|
|Life Sciences and Healthcare|
|Transportation and logistics|