Thomas Knight > Longmores Solicitors LLP > Hertford, England > Lawyer Profile
Longmores Solicitors LLP Offices
24 CASTLE STREET
- Go to...
Thomas joined the Company Commercial team at Longmores in 2019 as a Solicitor and has worked with a diverse client base ranging from owner managed businesses to a U.K subsidiary of an international company. He has worked on a broad range of commercial issues including: partnership agreements; EMI schemes; privacy agreements as well as drafting and reviewing commercial contracts.
Thomas qualified as a solicitor in 2016 having trained in the City of London at Plexus Law (2014-2016) and subsequently worked at Tindall Riley & Co Limited (2016-2019) reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial contracts.
De Montfort University (2012-2014) Graduate Diploma and LPC; University of East Anglia (2006-2009) BA History, First
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx