Paul Harper > Lindsays > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
19A CANNING STREET
- Go to...
Litigation and dispute resolution.
Partner specialising in real estate litigation and contentious housing law acting for commercial landlords and registered social landlords. Providing comprehensive advice in all types of property related disputes including irritancy, boundary disputes, break options and dilapidations.
Trained Biggart Baillie; qualified 1991; partner Aitken Nairn 1995; partner Lindsays 2005.
Law Society of Scotland.
Wallace High School; University of Edinburgh.
Golf, travel, rugby and cycling.
Lindsays‘ scope spans commercial, rural and residential property sector work and extends to telecoms litigation, where the team exclusively acts for landowners. Other clients include housebuilders, retailers and developers alongside various landlords and tenants, who regularly instruct the team when faced with disputes over tenancy issues, dilapidations, servitude rights and contractual interpretations, among other matters. Paul Harper heads up the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Employment > Employment