Kurt Lee > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Tax, trust and wills.
Kurt Lee is a Partner and Head of the Tax, Trusts, Wills & Probate team.
Kurt Lee advises individuals on complex tax, trust or will requirements and businesses on any aspect of tax from incorporating to demerging companies, employee share schemes or Enterprise Investment schemes for outside investment. He also advises on the availability of Business and Agricultural Property Reliefs for inheritance tax (IHT) purposes and Entrepreneurs Relief for capital gains tax (CGT).
Kurt has over 17 years’ experience in tax and has a great deal of knowledge in IHT and CGT tax planning strategies. As a trust specialist, he can also advise on the creation, running and breaking of trusts.
Kurt can advise on drafting complex, tax efficient wills.
Trained Arthur Anderson Accountants, London – private client services; qualified 2010 (solicitor); 2002 (CTA); 2000 (ATT). Arthur Anderson Accountants, private client services, London, tax junior, 1997-2000; Perks Simm Accountants, Dorchester, tax senior, 2000-2004; Steele Raymond LLP Solicitors, Bournemouth, associate, 2004-2011; Laceys Solicitors, Bournemouth, associate, 2012-2013; Lester Aldridge LLP, Bournemouth, partner and head of department, June 2013 to date.
Law Society; Chartered Institute of Taxation; Association of Taxation Technicians; Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Country Land and Business Association
William Edwards School, Essex; Palmer’s College, Essex; BPP Law School, London – 2006 Graduate Diploma in Law, 2008 Legal Practice Course.
Family, military history, politics and economics, motorcycles and scooters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Human resources > Employment: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate