Kurt Lee > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Tax, trust and wills
Kurt Lee is a Partner and Head of the Tax, Trusts, Wills & Probate team.
Kurt Lee advises individuals on complex tax, trust or will requirements and businesses on any aspect of tax from incorporating to demerging companies, employee share schemes or Enterprise Investment schemes for outside investment. He also advises on the availability of Business and Agricultural Property Reliefs for inheritance tax (IHT) purposes and Entrepreneurs Relief for capital gains tax (CGT).
Kurt has over 17 years’ experience in tax and has a great deal of knowledge in IHT and CGT tax planning strategies. As a trust specialist, he can also advise on the creation, running and breaking of trusts.
Kurt can advise on drafting complex, tax efficient wills.
Trained Arthur Anderson Accountants, London – private client services; qualified 2010 (solicitor); 2002 (CTA); 2000 (ATT). Arthur Anderson Accountants, private client services, London, tax junior, 1997-2000; Perks Simm Accountants, Dorchester, tax senior, 2000-2004; Steele Raymond LLP Solicitors, Bournemouth, associate, 2004-2011; Laceys Solicitors, Bournemouth, associate, 2012-2013; Lester Aldridge LLP, Bournemouth, partner and head of department, June 2013 to date.
Law Society; Chartered Institute of Taxation; Association of Taxation Technicians; Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Country Land and Business Association
William Edwards School, Essex; Palmer’s College, Essex; BPP Law School, London – 2006 Graduate Diploma in Law, 2008 Legal Practice Course.
Family, military history, politics and economics, motorcycles and scooters.
Lester Aldridge LLP is known for its specialisms in international estate matters and inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning advice. Other strengths include Court of Protection work and trust administration. Kurt Lee, Oliver Phipps and Richard Fairbairn jointly lead the private client team. Paula Shea departed for Blake Morgan LLP in March 2019.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant