Victoria Jones > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Disputed Wills, Tax and Probate
Victoria is a Partner in our Disputed Wills, Trusts & Probate and Charities teams. She is an experienced litigator who has specialised in will, trust and probate disputes and contested Court of Protection applications for nearly 18 years.
Victoria also provides a niche legacy service for charities, which advises them about protecting legacy income.
Victoria also specialises in cases involving vulnerable adults, the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Court of Protection cases.
She also co-wrote Remember a Charity’s ‘Guide to Professional Advisors’ for drafting wills which include charitable legacies.
Her clients include:
- Care homes
- Private clients
Trainee solicitor/solicitor, Mustoe Shorter, 1999-2000 (one year training contract); solicitor, Lester Aldridge LLP, 2001-2006; associate, Lester Aldridge LLP, 2006-2008; partner, Lester Aldridge LLP, 2008 to present. Publications of note: Remember A Charity’s ‘Guide to Professional Advisors’ (co-wrote).
Full member of the Association of Contentious Trust & Probate Specialists (ACTAPS); Charity Law Association, Institute of Legacy Management
The client base of the contentious trusts and probate practice at Lester Aldridge LLP includes high-net-worth individuals, families, executors and trustees, and charities, including individuals based abroad. Team head Victoria Jones has a niche practice focusing on elder financial abuse and financial fraud involving vulnerable adults. The team also advises on contested Court of Protection applications.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant