Dean Drew > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
Dean is a corporate partner with over 20 years’ experience at national and regional law firms in the UK, during which time he has also held key business leadership roles.
His principal areas of expertise include mergers & acquisitions, disposals (private sale and auction), equity investment and fund raisings, group company restructuring, reorganisations and demergers, joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements, commercial agreements and UK Companies Act compliance.
Dean provides specialist advice to clients on the process and approach to closing successful mergers & acquisitions and other transactions. Over recent years he has won awards for his work on complex and high-value acquisitions and fund raisings.
His work is mainly in the technology, automotive and real estate sectors where he is able to provide deal-related sector insight to clients based on wide-ranging experience.
In Bournemouth, Lester Aldridge LLP has a full-service corporate team which is geared towards advising regional SMEs and owner-managed businesses, although it also has significant experience with corporate clients. The group is led by corporate and commercial expert Grant Esterhuizen, whose practice spans joint ventures, commercial agreements and M&A, particularly in relation to the IT sector. Geoff Trobridge is an experienced commercial lawyer who has developed a niche in charities, social enterprises and data protection. Susan Cowan is a specialist in matters arising from the healthcare sector. In July 2019, Dean Drew joined the group from Irwin Mitchell and focuses on M&A transactions; an area associate Alexandra Clapp is also noted for.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant